Thursday, December 31, 2009

What Are You Doing New year's Eve?

I don't know how you plan on bidding farewell to the old year and ringing in the new....

Ah, but in case I stand one little chance
Here comes the jackpot question in advance:
What are you doing New Year's
New Year's Eve? 1

If your plans don't include a decadent chocolate concoction (or two) and me, as bells wildly clang and horns emphatically blare and confetti is jubilantly tossed about and fireworks dance across the sky, think of me....

For auld lang syne, my friend,
For auld lang syne,
We'll take a cup o' kindness yet
For auld lang syne! 2

You know, I really think I'll have a blue [moon] without you! 3



*Sigh* Don't you just sometimes wish everyone else could sing along to the soundtrack of your life?

1 - What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
2 - Auld Lang Syne
3 - Blue Christmas

1 comment:

Miss L said...

You probably already know that we'll indeed be having a blue moon this fine New Years eve. But in any case, Happy New Year!!! :)