Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's Just My Imagination Running Away With Me

It's been awhile since I've posted. You've probably been wondering, Where is that girl? Did she steal away with her husband on a romantic getaway? (I hear Barbados with its incredible beaches is lovely this time of year.) Or did she grab her skis and snow goggles so she could swish and swoosh down powdery white slopes in Aspen and Vail, rubbing elbows with (or knocking down!) Jennifer Aniston, maybe lunching with Heidi and Seal? Then again, maybe she jumped on a plane with the hubby and kids and landed in sunny Southern California, home to Mickey, Knott's Berry Farm and Hollywood. Of course, a jaunt with one's girlfriends is all the rage right now and there are spectacular things to do in New York City - Broadway shows, Central park, David Letterman, inhaling the magic of 5th Avenue.... Wow. Wherever she's been, whatever she's experienced, I bet she's been having the time of her life!

Yes, well, don't let your fantasizing stop running free on my account. Just keep this in mind: if I was escaping (from what, I can't imagine!) with my best girlfriends, you'd certainly be in that party!

1 comment:

Julie said...

oh LET'S run away!!! Any of those ideas sound great! (and on the top of my list would be a Red Sox vs. Yankees game at Fenway Park with the Sox smackin' those Yanks around!! definitely not impossible and often probable...but just as fun!)