Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh/ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh...

Spring has sprung! Okay, it actually springs tomorrow, but my daffodils have crept out of the dark earth to pay homage to fresh breezes that rustle newly unfurled leaves, birds that twitter in a sing-song way, and tiny blades of bright green grass that bravely push brittle, dry, brown stalks aside.

Maybe this annual cacophony, bidding farewell to Old-Man Winter, is what has alighted my mind with music full of energy and FUN. This Baltimoria song, in particular, has been playing between my ears and making me smile, as if I alone know a delightful secret.




The secret? Why, it's the most most powerful law in the universe. Without exception, every human being has the ability to transform any weakness or suffering into strength, power, perfect peace, health, and abundance......Oh wait, that's Rhonda Byrne's secret.

All right, I admit it: I have no secret. Just a happy smile when I hear fun songs that bring back memories of good times.

2 comments:

Miss L said...

I kinda heart you right now, Allison. :) Thanks for sharing a bit of spring via the sound of music.

ps. Watching this made me want "pop" in "Music and Lyrics" in the ol DVD player. ;)

Adrienne said...

Oh my gosh how much did I love this song when it came out? All hail the one hit wonders that are on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle soundtracks, right?