Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Yes, Fudge!

  1. I am so glad that only two days after Annie's eye surgery, she's back at school. Hmm. That could be interpreted as being happy she's out of the house - which is not what I'm saying (although, yes, there is that!). I simply mean that it is good to see Annie feeling like Annie.
  2. I am so luck to have a daughter with Emi's thoughtfulness and incredible creativity. Last night, her room briefly turned into an elfin workshop - she is so enthusiastic about making gifts for each of us. And it's not just that Emi loves to throw herself into projects reflecting artistic expression - more than that, Emi creates objects that have applicable (as opposed to just sentimental) value to the recipient. (i.e. a filing system she made for Ryan, a cardboard car engineered for Annie's bitty twins, a coupon book for me). I can't wait for Christmas morning!
  3. I am thankful for fudge. For breakfast.

No comments: