Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm Falling Behind...!

Aaahhh! I promise that I at least think about wonderful things in my life each day, even if I neglect to share with my dear reader(s?). Today, I suppose I should list nine things. In no particular order, I am thankful for:
  1. Entertaining blogs.
  2. Entertaining friends who author those entertaining blogs.
  3. Quiet afternoons.
  4. Guanfacine. Oh boy, am I glad for that! (Annie + irascibility + aberrance + guanfacine = bearable.)
  5. Imitrex going generic. Now Emi's migraines can cost as little as $1.17 a pop, instead of $8.33 each.
  6. Peppermint-scented candles.
  7. Brownies. Both kinds - the ones you can eat and those mischievous, playful pixies.
  8. Online banking.
  9. A husband thoughtful enough to drop me at the entrance to the church on a rainy Sunday morning.

No comments: