Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanks For All The Joy They're Bringin'

This is the last day of the Attitude of Gratitude Challenge. My blessings certainly exceed three per day, but I have to admit that the daily posting requirement for one entire month was kind of hard. I think the difficulty came mostly from the time required to compose each post. Thinking each day about so many wonderful things in my life was much easier - even on those hard-to-decide-what-to-write days. For my last thankfulness post, I am skipping to the next holiday I celebrate - because I am really thankful for that one.

I think these clips speak for themselves. And for myself, as well. The Christmas Season simply must be ushered in with song, as well as hot chocolate and mistletoe and twinkling lights, and everything else that wraps us up in the happiness of the holiday. I am not embarrassed to admit that I am musically stuck a generation back. In fact, I wear that badge it rather proudly. So, in this vein, and because each song invites inimitable recollections, I am thankful for:
  1. Wham! - Last Christmas

  2. Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas?
  3. Sarah McLachlan - Song For A Winter's Night
  4. And here's a bonus that might explain why my husband and kids frequently catch me humming and singing : Abba - Thank You For The Music

No comments: