Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bond. James Bond

Ahh, a new James Bond film. I haven't seen Quantum of Solace yet, but look forward to doing so. Actually, I think I've missed the last two, which is odd since (like many people) I thoroughly enjoy each of the films I have viewed based on Albert Broccoli's hero. The release of a new Bond film always provides a flurry of Bond-worship, and I am happy to report that my online-news site of choice, MSNBC.com, provided an article highlighting some of the most memorable quips delivered in Bond films. To pay homage to the world of James Bond as well as to give Kansas its proper due, I decided I simply must share this particular quote:

Blofeld [the dastardly villain] in “Diamonds Are Forever,” on the importance of choosing the right target for your death ray: “The satellite is at present over... Kansas. Well, if we destroy Kansas the world may not hear about it for years.”

No comments: