Friday, November 14, 2008

November 14th's List

With no preamble, I am just going to tell you what today, I am thankful for:
  1. Good friends. You know, the kind of friends you can laugh with and cry with. Friends you can just be free with, holding absolutely nothing back. Friends you can not actually speak with for months on end, but when you do finally reconnect, it's like only a few days have passed. These are friends you can share crazy secrets with, and ridiculous memories....like the time we went skinny-dip---oops, I'm not supposed to say anything about that night! My wonderful friends are the kind I can do anything with, say anything to, and we'll still be friends the next day. How lucky am I?
  2. My Book Group. Okay, I'm not a teenager (or even an occasionally irresponsible college student) anymore, so I think I'm somewhat more restrained than I used to be, but these ladies certainly fall into the category described above in number 1.
  3. Friends I haven't even made yet. I'm looking forward to becoming kindred spirits!

No comments: